About Me

My photo
Makati, Philippines
I am extremely complex. It would take a genius to comprehend such thoughts running in my mind. I am not a psycho though or at least not yet... I have no interest in killing people... I mean not all people, just some. I was not even once considered as simple. I may be an angel or a devil, both characters are residing deep within me. It only depends to the person I am with to bring which character suited to deal with him. I have huge problem in expressing what I really feel specially to those I really care about. I tend to say " you're such a stupid klutz" when I really mean "take Care". I prefer to be cynical when it comes to Love, but I'm a very positive person to almost everything else. I don't hold back negative thoughts, I always say them out loud =) I am constantly trying to change for the better. It is harder than it seems but at least I'm doing something about it

July 18, 2010

THE LOWEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE

The lowest of low and the darkest of dark part of my life is when my ex –boyfriend left me. I had built my world upon him. He was one of the important bases of my dreams and goals. He was a vital part of me. All my dreams and plans exist with him on it. I was so used of having him around. I’ve loved him extremely. When he left, he shaterred me into pieces. I’ve waited for a long time for him to come back and restore me to be whole again. I’ve been a good girlfriend in the first place. In the darkness, I’ve waited for him. It was so cold there. I was all alone. No dreams. No identity. I not only lost him but i lost myself as well.I don’t know ‘ME.’ I only know ‘US.’ I’ve lost the person that I was before. I found it so hard to be jolly,contented, fulfilled and lovely when my heart was out of sight, if he was out of my sight.There was a lot of times I would feel so dead and yet I could hear my heart beating. There were many times I felt like the world was crashed and ended, yet, everything around me still exist. I felt so bad that world continued to go on and it goes on without me…