About Me

My photo
Makati, Philippines
I am extremely complex. It would take a genius to comprehend such thoughts running in my mind. I am not a psycho though or at least not yet... I have no interest in killing people... I mean not all people, just some. I was not even once considered as simple. I may be an angel or a devil, both characters are residing deep within me. It only depends to the person I am with to bring which character suited to deal with him. I have huge problem in expressing what I really feel specially to those I really care about. I tend to say " you're such a stupid klutz" when I really mean "take Care". I prefer to be cynical when it comes to Love, but I'm a very positive person to almost everything else. I don't hold back negative thoughts, I always say them out loud =) I am constantly trying to change for the better. It is harder than it seems but at least I'm doing something about it

July 18, 2010

About me....

I’m a very complex person. I’m an angel and a witch. I have a very high standard when it comes to the people I associate myself with. I hate jerks who think they are God’s gift to women. I hate April Boy Regino. I hate Joseph Estrada. I hate most politicians since I believe that 90% of their statements are lies which are just sprinkled with bits of truth. I hate my jerk ex who left me for a creature that looks like a rat. On the other hand, I like sensitive, non judgmental people. I like being with smart creatures who can make me think. I like handsome and charming guys. I love the character of the phantom in the phantom of the opera. I like Superman. I think he is cute.

There are so many things that I believe in. I had seen the beauty of the world. I had seen it on its worst and most hideous form as well. I experience love, joy, despair, disappointment, frustration, depression, pain, resurrection, redemption… I experience living with faith alone, and living without it. I believe in God and all of His magnificent glory, though there were times I want to doubt if he can really hear me. I believe God loves me so much, so much He will take away anyone I would love more than I love Him. I believed that happiness is a matter of choice. I believe that anything that couldn’t kill me would only make me stronger. I believe that life is a game and God is my playmate. I believe that I am more evil than most people thought. I believe that I am unfair most of the time. I believe that I am an evil genius. I believe that I am beautiful. I believe that I deserve all the pain that I experienced and more. I believe that God has been so good to me for forgiving me even when I can’t forgive myself. And finally, I believe I will learn to believe in a lot of things as time goes by….