About Me

My photo
Makati, Philippines
I am extremely complex. It would take a genius to comprehend such thoughts running in my mind. I am not a psycho though or at least not yet... I have no interest in killing people... I mean not all people, just some. I was not even once considered as simple. I may be an angel or a devil, both characters are residing deep within me. It only depends to the person I am with to bring which character suited to deal with him. I have huge problem in expressing what I really feel specially to those I really care about. I tend to say " you're such a stupid klutz" when I really mean "take Care". I prefer to be cynical when it comes to Love, but I'm a very positive person to almost everything else. I don't hold back negative thoughts, I always say them out loud =) I am constantly trying to change for the better. It is harder than it seems but at least I'm doing something about it

February 28, 2013

A New Love?

People say that when you love someone, or if that someone is important to you, you will fight for that person to stay in your life. He is important to me... That's undeniable. I may even be in love with him but fight for him?

I learned it the hard way the painful lessons in love's battlefield.  In every war, there's always casualties. Most often than not, it is my heart that takes the beating.

I am a broken soldier, scarred, battered... Despite all that, I'm still willing to once again shed blood if my beloved would ask me to.

So to answer such question if I will fight for this oh so wonderful person, will I fight to keep this sunshine? Sure! But he has to ask me.

A one sided battle is already lost even from the beginning. I may be in love but I am not stupid. I'm sorry but that, I cannot change. I'd rather let you go now while I still can.